- Dermal fillers are injectables used to smooth out wrinkles and restore volume that is naturally lost with age.
- Fillers are injected into the skin to reduce lines and volumize thinned areas.
- Fillers can reduce the depth of folds like nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
- Filler can add volume to hollow and/or sharply demarcated tear troughs
- Fillers can lift heavy cheeks and jowls by re-building a youthful zygomatic arch and filling the temples
- Fillers can sculpt and contour the jawline as well as augment the chin or smooth a nasal hum
- Fillers can also be used to diminish horizontal neck lines
- They may also be used for chin augmentations and jawline contouring.
- Fillers used on the body can rejuvenate the hands and restore a more youthful appearance.
- Most types of fillers offer immediately visible results that improve within the first few days of injection while the filler settles beneath the skin.
- Results last between 6-12, sometimes 15 months on average. However, some fillers have been found to last as long as two years.
- The overall goal at Spa361 is restore a youthful appearance in a natural way.
- The price of dermal fillers vary greatly depending on the type of filler used and the amount needed.
- Popular brands like Juvederm, Restylane, and Radiesse cost between $650-$800 per syringe.
- We would be happy to see you in consultation so we can make recommendations customized for you!